Our course provides a foundation in learning and language acquisition theories, and during the 4-week TEFL course participants will become familiar with the principles of successful EFL teaching, and they will start putting into practice the skills needed in order to be able to teach effectively. Assessment on teaching practice is continuous and is based on our “Learning by doing” methodology.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
- European passport holders.
- Participants on any type of visa that gives them rights to work / study in Spain (e.g. student visa, spousal work visa).
- Non-European passport holders only interested in the course / not interested in working.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE PRICE?
- 4 WEEK TUITION / 120 HOURS:
- 105 hours: Course work.
- 15 hours: Practical application.
- We provide a creative & nice learning atmosphere.
- We offer reduced number of students per class to increase learning benefits.
- Professional teachers.
- TEFL career advice / guidance.
- TEFL practice in our school with our students.
- ESL job opportunities: Teaching positions available at our school.
- CV / Resume service.
- Course materials.
- Organizing accommodation if necessary.
- Support with doubts on arrival (paperwork, bank accounts, mobiles…).
- TEFL students can take a one-month intensive Spanish course at a 30 % discount.
- Guaranteed Job References.
DATES: This course is given once a month. It usually begins during the first week of the month. Months: June, July, September, October, November & December.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in our TEFL course please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.newslandtefl.com for more info!